Neurotoxin Injections - Longmont, CO
A Non-Invasive Way to Enhance Your Smile & Ease TMJ Pain
Humans can make 21 different facial expressions, and over years of doing so, it’s likely that fine lines and wrinkles will begin to form. For many people, facial wrinkles can make them appear older than they feel and actually are, which is why neurotoxin injections are one of the most common cosmetic services that we offer! Learn more about this fast-acting treatment by calling our office today or scheduling a consultation with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists in Longmont.
Why Choose Coats Dental Group Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Longmont for Neurotoxin Injections?
- Dentists with 25+ Years of Experience
- Additional Financing Through CareCredit
- Family-Owned & Operated Dental Practice
What Are Neurotoxin Injections?
Neurotoxin injections, such as Jeuveau and Xeomin, refer to liquid or gel-like substances that are injected into the muscle or under the skin to make the face appear more youthful. In addition to their aesthetic purposes, these treatments have also been shown to help with other functional issues, like migraines and TMJ disorder.
When you visit our office, our cosmetic dentists will discuss your goals with you and what results you’re looking to achieve. Based on our discussion, we’ll let you know how many (and which type of) neurotoxin injections in Longmont we feel would be appropriate. Each one only takes a few minutes to administer, with the overall visit rarely exceeding an hour.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Neurotoxin Injections?
Neurotoxin injections are a great treatment option for most patients. However, we typically don’t recommend it for patients who have neuromuscular diseases, are pregnant, or have skin disorders. However, it’s an excellent procedure for those looking to address the following issues:
- Tension and discomfort from TMJ disorder
- Head, neck, and back pain
- Trigger point injections
- Thinning lips
- Lines at the corners of the mouth
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Lines between the eyebrows
The Benefits of Neurotoxin Injections
Some of the benefits you’ll be able to enjoy when you invest in neurotoxin injections include:
- Short Appointments: Usually, an appointment for neurotoxin injections lasts no longer than an hour and you’ll have noticeable results within two weeks.
- Natural-Looking, Subtle Results: Injections administered by our skilled cosmetic dentists at Coats Dental Group Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Longmont will yield beautiful results that enhance your natural appearance.
- Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatment: With virtually no recovery period and few post-operative restrictions, neurotoxin injections are an excellent non-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Cost-Effective: Neurotoxin injections are drastically more affordable than other cosmetic surgeries that can achieve similar results.